OPC WEB TREND.NET
OPC Web Trend.Net provides real-time 2D and 3D trending and combined with OPC Database.NET, historical trending for ASP.NET web applications. Product includes 100 % managed .NET component that can be integrated into any Visual Studio.NET 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, or 2003 web application. Included is free development with local and remote web application connectivity to each licensed OPC Systems Service. Activates Windows Service for unlimited local and remote OPC Web Trend.NET client component connections.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC WEB TREND.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- OPC Web Trend.NET component is free to use in developing local and remote ASP.NET web applications.
- Includes connection support for 100% managed OPC Web Trend.NET trend window component.
- OPC Web Trend.NET supports 2D and 3D trending charts.
- OPC Web Trend.NET components can access both local and remote Tag Parameters for Values, Time On and Count data, Alarm Status, and Alarm Limits.
- There is no data loss in the OPC Web Trend.NET component if it loses a remote network connection to other OPC Systems Services.
- Support on-line modification for all properties.
- Implements AJAX technology for real-time update without any need for page refresh.
- Many different trend types to choose from