OPC WEB HMI.NET
OPC WEB HMI.NET offers HMI Web controls for real-time operator interface applications. 100 % managed component provides real-time easy-to-use WebForm components. These components can be integrated into any HMTL HMI Web Application or ASP.NET 1.1 or 2.0 Web Application. Use any HTML editor like Dreamweaver, NotePad, or Visual Studio.NET 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, 2003, or the free version of Visual Web Designer Express 2012, 2010, 2008 to create a real-time interface as an ASP.NET Web Application or ASP.NET Web Service.
OPC Systems has taken openness to a new level with the release of OPC HTML HMI. No longer is your web application tied to custom controls. With the new OPC HTML HMI you can apply live data to any HTML Element. Display live data and animations based on data from any number of data sources such as OPC Servers, OPC Clients, Databases, Microsoft Excel, Text, Binary, and XML Files, and Visual Studio.NET applications. OPC Web HMI applications can be viewed with any modern browser so your web pages can be viewed on iPads, iPhones, Androids and Surface devices. Use OPC HTML with any number of JS Libraries to build rich feature-filled Web HMI applications, all with live data.
HTML HMI is an open platform HMI implemented with a jQuery interface communicating to the OPC Systems real-time engine that can read and write values to OPC Servers, OPC Clients, Databases, Microsoft Excel, Text, Binary, and XML Files, and Visual Studio.NET applications.
You can use any HTML editor like Dreamweaver. You can even use Notepad to create a web page to prove the point that this is a truly open HMI software solution.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC WEB HMI.NET COMPONENT FEATURES:
- HTML HMI uses jQuery at its core, so it offers the widest possible browser compatibility, including IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
- Because of HTML HMI’s small footprint and widespread compatibility, it is very easy to incorporate HTML HMI elements into existing web applications with minimal effort and impact.