OPC WEB ALARM.NET
OPC Web Alarm.Net offers real-time and historical alarming. You can perform alarm logging to SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop, Access, Oracle, ODBC, mySQL, and CSV files, and allow alarm notification via e-mail and view real-time alarm summary data. Product includes 100 % managed .NET component that can be integrated into any ASP.NET web application. Activates Windows Service for local Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, and unlimited local and remote OPC Web Alarm.NET client component connections.
You can use Visual Studio.NET to create a real-time interface as an ASP.NET Web Application or ASP.NET Web Service. Also included are free development and unlimited components to each licensed OPC Systems Service. This component implements AJAX technology to provide real-time data update without refreshing the page.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, or 2003 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC WEB ALARM.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- OPC Web Alarm.NET component is for use in local and remote ASP.NET web applications.
- OPC Web Alarm.NET supports alarm grouping, filtering, and on-line modification.
- OPC Web Alarm.NET components can access both local and remote alarms from multiple licensed OPC Systems Services.
- There is no data loss in the OPC Web Alarm.NET component if it losses a remote network connection to other OPC Systems Services.
- Support on-line modification for all properties.
- Alarm Logging for SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop (MSDE), Oracle, and mySQL.
- Log alarms from remote OPC Systems Services and lose no alarms on temporary network failures or database engine failures.
- Activate logging from OPC values.
- Change the database server, database name, table name, or CSV path and file name while the system is logging from OPC values.
- Supports on-line modification for all properties.
- Send out e-mails based on specified filter criteria.
- Keep track of how many alarms are currently active.
- Monitor how many alarms have occurred over a specific time period.
- Automatically update OPC Systems.NET Tags or OPC Items with alarm summary information matching specific filter criteria.