OPC TREND.NET allows for real-time 2D and 3D trending and with OPC Database.NET historical trending. This is a 100% managed .NET component that can be integrated into any Visual Studio.NET application. Includes free development and unlimited trend windows to each licensed OPC Systems Service and the ability to communicate trend data over your company network and Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide. Activates Windows Service for unlimited local and remote OPC Trend.NET client component connections.
- All OPC Systems.NET components are Smart Client compatible.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC TREND.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- OPC Trend.NET component is for use in developing local and remote Visual Studio.NET 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, and 2003 applications.
- 100% managed OPC Trend.NET trend window component.
- OPC Trend.NET supports 2D and 3D trending charts.
- OPC Trend.NET components can access both local and remote Tag Parameters for Values, Time On and Count data, Alarm Status, and Alarm Limits.
- There is no data loss in the OPC Trend.NET component if it loses a remote network connection to other OPC Systems Services.
- Support on-line modification for all properties.
- Interface provides support for programmatic methods for retrieving data from database and binding to a DataTable with the GetTrendDataTable method.