OPC Report.Net allows you to generate reports to printer, Acrobat Reader PDF, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, HTML web pages, graphic TIF files, or simple text files. It runs as a Windows Service and comes with free report designer and configuration application to allow online modifications from local or remote systems. OPC Report.Net uses any proper formatted database source such as OPC Database.NET and OPC Alarm.NET. Activates Windows Service for reporting.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC REPORT.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- Includes Report Designer for easy creation of reports with reporting wizards.
- Import from Crystal Reports or Microsoft Access Reports.
- Create Microsoft Excel Workbooks.
- Create Microsoft Word RTF documents.
- Create Acrobat Reader PDF files.
- Create HTML web pages.
- Create graphic TIF files.
- Create generic text files.
- Send reports directly to printer.
- Execute reports logging from OPC values.
- Execute reports at specified intervals.
- Filter data in report over a date and time range.
- Supports on-line modification for all properties.