OPC Recipe.Net allows data transfer from SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop (MSDE), Access, Oracle, and mySQL to local and remote OPC Systems.NET Tags and OPC Servers. This allows you to transfer data based on event, time of day, or continuously. This component runs as a Windows Service and comes with free configuration application to allow online modifications from local or remote systems. You can use this feature as part of the full OPC Systems.NET suite to provide database data to OPC Clients, .NET applications, and web applications. Activates Windows Service for local database connection for recipes to local and remote Tags.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC RECIPE.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- Transfer data from SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop (MSDE), Oracle, and mySQL.
- Implement continuous transfer as fast as 1 second, event driven logging, or time of day execution.
- Use 3 different table formats as the data source.
- Add fixed or dynamic query strings for filtering and sorting based on real-time data.
- Use confirmation tag to send successful status of all data transfer.
- Activate transfer from OPC values.
- Change the database server, database name, or table name while the system is running.
- Implement a dynamic query tag to have the device or OPC Items determine what data to retrieve using a Calculation Tag.
- Support on-line modification for all properties.