OPC MOBILE.NET is a 100 % managed .NET component providing real-time data access and easy to use Windows Mobile device components. These components can be integrated into any Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, or 2005 application for Pocket PCs running Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, or Windows Mobile 6.0. This product includes free development and unlimited components to each licensed OPC Systems Service, data component for easy reading and writing of data, and the ability to communicate data over your company network and Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide. Activates Windows Service for unlimited remote client applications.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.