OPC Gauge.Net offers real-time monitoring for radial and linear gauges. These are 100% managed .NET components that can be integrated into any Visual Studio.NET application with no cost for development. This allows you to communicate data over your company network or via the Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide.
- All OPC Systems.NET components are Smart Client compatible
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC GAUGE.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- OPC Gauge.NET components are for use in developing local and remote Visual Studio.NET 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 applications.
- Drag and drop components onto forms with no programming required, just define the properties.
- 100% managed OPC Gauge.NET components.
- Each gauge can support up to 4 axis with up to 4 needles and 5 ranges per axis for a total of 16 values per gauge.
- OPC Gauge.NET components can access both local and remote Tag Parameters for values and alarm limits.
- Full programmatic support on-line modification for all properties.