OPC Excel.Net allows you to share OPC data with Microsoft Excel by including easy-to-use functions in your Excel Workbooks. There are functions for both reading and writing data to OPC Servers, and data can also be shared with .NET applications, web applications, databases, and OPC Clients with the other product features of the OPC Systems.NET suite. The data server runs as a Windows Service and comes with free configuration application. Data can be shared over your Intranet or the Internet to as many remote Workbooks as you like. You can use this feature as part of the full OPC Systems.NET suite to provide Microsoft Excel data to OPC Clients, .NET applications, databases, and web applications.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC EXCEL.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- Read data from and write data to OPC Servers from Microsoft Excel 2010, 2007, and 2003.
- Easy to use formula parameters.
- Formula wizard application with tag browsing.
- Define data sources and all parameters based on Excel cell values.
- Support on-line modification for all properties.