OPC Database.NET allows data logging to SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop (MSDE), Access, Oracle, mySQL, and CSV files. This offers unique data handling that never misses data values, as fast as 100 nanoseconds data collection, from local and remote services. It runs as a Windows Service and comes with a free configuration application to allow online modifications from local or remote systems. Combine it with OPC Trend.NET for historical trend replay. Activates Windows Service for local Data Logging from local and remote Tags.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC DATABASE.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- Data Logging for SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop (MSDE), Oracle, ODBC, mySQL, and CSV files.
- 100 nanosecond resolution for Data Collection.
- Multiple data logging types including Continuous, Event Driven, Time of Day, Data Change Row, and Data Change Column.
- Activate logging from OPC values.
- Change the database server, database name, table name, or CSV path and file name while the system is logging from OPC values.
- Log values from remote OPC Systems Services and lose no data on temporary network failures.
- Retain all data values on database engine failures.
- Support on-line modification for all properties.