Each OPC Systems Service can communicate to Data Access 2.0x and 3.0 OPC Servers, Windows .NET and web applications through OPC Controls.NET, databases through OPC Database.NET and OPC Recipe.NET, and pocket PC applications through OPC Mobile.NET. All data is centralized for unlimited local and remote OPC Client connections. You can implement one-to-one, one-to-many, and use built-in calculations many-to-one OPC item data transfer. OPC Client.Net implements .NET Remoting in order to transfer data from multiple OPC Systems Windows Services, which eliminates the need to use the DCOM for remote OPC Server access. This component runs as a Windows Service and comes with a free configuration application to allow online modifications from local or remote systems. It allows you to communicate data over your company network and via the Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide. Product includes free OPC connection support to OPC Servers. It can be combined with OPC Windows HMI.NET to enable any .NET application as an OPC Server. Activates Windows Service for unlimited local and remote OPC Client.NET connections.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC CLIENT.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- Adds .NET communication support for any Data Access OPC Client supporting DA 2.0x or 3.0 to any OPC Server.
- Communicate data over your company network or Internet.
- Install and use OPC Systems.NET OPC Server on unlimited local and remote systems for each license.
- Centralizes multiple OPC Client connections down to one OPC Server connection improving overall communication performance of OPC Servers.
- Use Calculations as data source to create real-time equations from multiple OPC Servers to your OPC Client.
- Integrate data from any .NET application using OPC Controls.NET to your OPC Client.
- Use OPC Recipe.NET to enabled databases as read only data to your OPC Client.
- No limit on the number of items as data source and target.
- Implements .NET Remoting to greatly simplify remote data transfer from system to system.
- Use multiple OPC Systems Windows Services to build a complete network of data transfer system and connect each Service to local OPC Servers, thus simplifying network administration and eliminating DCOM configuration.
- Supports Data Access 2.0x and 3.0 OPC Clients.
- Cost effective OPC tunneling solution, both on price and connectivity. Each license supports unlimited use on OPC Client systems.
- Support on-line modification for all properties, so no interruption of data transfer is required during configuration.
- Pass through tunneling with connection directly to OPC Servers from OPC Clients using DirectOPC items.