OPC Alarm.Net offers real-time and historical alarming, alarm logging, alarm notification, and online configuration. It also comes with free OPC Systems HMI .NET container and includes a 100 % managed .NET component that can be integrated into any Visual Studio.NET application. Included are free development and unlimited local and remote alarm windows to each licensed OPC Systems Service and the ability to communicate real-time and historical alarm data over your company network and Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide. Activates Windows Service for unlimited local and remote OPC Alarm.NET client component connections.
- All OPC Systems.NET components are Smart Client compatible.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, Expression Blend 3, and 2 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.
OPC ALARM.NET COMPONENT FEATURES
- The OPC Alarm.NET component is for use in local and remote Visual Studio.NET 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, and 2003 applications.
- 100% managed OPC Alarm.NET alarm window component.
- OPC Alarm.NET supports alarm grouping, filtering, and on-line modification.
- OPC Alarm.NET components can access both local and remote alarms from multiple licensed OPC Systems Services.
- There is no data loss in the OPC Alarm.NET component if it losses a remote network connection to other OPC Systems Services.
- Support on-line modification for all properties through toolbar or programmatic interface.
- Bind data directly to DataTable using the GetAlarmDataTable method.
- Supports custom history query.
- Alarm Logging for SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop (MSDE), Oracle, and mySQL.
- Log alarms from remote OPC Systems Services and lose no alarms on temporary network failures or database engine failures.
- Activate logging from OPC values.
- Change the database server, database name, table name, or CSV path and file name while the system is logging from OPC values.
- Supports on-line modification for all properties.
- Send out e-mails based on specified filter criteria.
- Keep track of how many alarms are currently active.
- Monitor how many alarms have occurred over a specific time period.
- Automatically update OPC Systems.NET Tags or OPC Items with alarm summary information matching specific filter criteria.