OPC WPF HMI.NET
OPC WPF HMI.NET is a set of Windows Presentation Foundation controls that can be used with Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, or Expression Blend 4 to create HMI WPF applications with no code required. 100 % managed .NET component provides real-time data access and easy to use WPF controls. These components can be integrated into any WPF application. Benefits include free development and unlimited applications to each licensed OPC Systems Service, data component for easy reading and writing of data, integrated security with log in controls, and the ability to communicate data over your company network and Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide. Activates Windows Service for unlimited local and remote OPC WPF HMI.NET client applications.
- All OPC Systems.NET components are Smart Client compatible.
- Configure both local and remote OPC Systems Service configurations manually, with CSV Export and Import, or programmatically from your own application.
- Control and modify Tag, Data Logging, Alarm Logging, Alarm Notification, Recipe, Report, and Security configurations along with and Options from your own application!
- Unlimited remote clients.
- Implement Smart Client deployment with 100% managed components.
- Use Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, and Expression Blend 4 to create your own applications.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Very cost effective solutions for both individual and corporate users.
- Perfect solution for OEMs to create their own SCADA / HMI software to package with their systems.
- Fast development time with no code required.
- Easy setup of trending, alarming, data logging, reports, recipe management, and security in central configuration.
- Use your own data from .NET applications.