The Datalogic SG-BWS-T4 control unit series includes two models:
- SG-BWS-T4: control unit equipped with 16 clamps that can connect from 1 to 4 photocell couples of the S5-ST, SL5-ST, S300 series with OSSD safety outputs;
- SG-BWS-T4-MT: control unit equipped with 48 clamps that can connect from 1 to 4 photocell couples of the S5-ST, SL5-ST, S300 series and contemporaneously up to 2 safety light curtains equipped with safety outputs activated with two 230V relay.
Features & Benefits
- Compact dimensions: The compact dimensions of all the models allow installation in very small and full electric cabins
- Possibility of controlling the main safety photoelectric and electromechanic devices: The most suitable solution to the many different application requirements can be found thanks to the large variety of safety devices that can be connected to the SG-BWS modules.
- Extremely rapid and easy mounting, cabling and configuration: The SG-BWS models can replace the different single-function safety modules even with integrated relays.
- No programming required: The safety functions available in the modules can be activated or configured using simple dip-switches
- Integrated safety functions (Eg. Muting etc) SG-BWS integrates the main safety functions allowing the use of more simple and cost-effective external devices.
|957051000||SG-BWS-T4 MAN/AUTO RES EDM CONTROL UNIT|
|957051010||SG-BWS-T4-MT DOUBLE MUTING CONTROL UNIT|