Master Simulators are easy to use tools for setup and testing of Profibus DP/DPV1, DeviceNet and CANopen Slave/Adapters. The user friendly application interface makes it easy to configure, initialize and communicate with the Slave/Adapter devices.
The Master Simulator is an economic alternative to a PLC or a PC board. The converter does not need any external power supply. It takes its power directly from the Profibus/DeviceNet/CANopen interface of the connected device. For this reason, the Master Simulator is excellent for mobile use with Laptops/Notebooks.
- Easy-to-use testing tool for Profibus, DeviceNet, CANopen Slave/Adapters
- Test wiring of inputs & outputs, read & write analog values
- Ideal for portable use with laptops/notebooks
- RS232 adapter, serial cable, CD & software for Profibus-DP/DPV1
- Serial USB adapter, CD & software for DeviceNet & CANopen
|017504||PDP-SIM||PROFIBUS-DP Master Simulator (Com port)|
|017505||DPV1-SIM||PROFIBUS-DPV1 Master Simulator (Com port)|
|018410||DEV-SIM-USB||DeviceNet Master Simulator (USB port)|
|017509||DEV-CK||DeviceNet Master Simulator Cable Kit|
|019920||COP-SIM||CANopen Master Simulator|