The MATRIX 450™ is the high-end industrial 2D reader designed for logistic applications. Through 5 million pixels captured 15 times in a second, the MATRIX 450™ enables a range of applications never covered before by a 2D-imager. The MATRIX 450™ perfectly meets the requirements of both automated and manual material handling.
Thanks to its extraordinary acquisition rate at very high resolution and strong illuminator, it is the perfect solution for high speed transportation on small and middle size conveyors. With the Matrix 450™, multiple reading attempts are no longer needed: the large area coverage in a single shot permits the highest throughput and maximum ease of use. Some additional features – continuous frame acquisition, no-flashing white illumination, and colored spot indicators – actually make the MATRIX 450™ the unprecedented solution for operator attended applications, as well as manual object presentation in overhead scanning mode or manual conveyor loading.
The ID-NET™ reader’s clustering permits it to effectively extend the reading area for single-side and multi-side applications. Captured images are stored on-board and optionally transferred to external supports through the integrated Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Rugged metal construction, no moving parts, an iP65 enclosure rating and operative temperature up to 50°C guarantee a long life cycle even in harsh industrial environments.
Features & Benefits
• 5M pixels image sensor, 15 FPS
• Gigabit Ethernet Integrated Connectivity
• Adjustable focus through C-Mount lenses
• White and Blue lighting options
• Continuous, no-flashing Lighting
• Colored spot indicators
• Outstanding decoding capability on 1D, 2D, Stacked, Postal symbologies
• Region Of Interest Windowing for higher frame rate
• Blue Diamonds™ aiming and focusing system
• X-PRESS™ for easy and intuitive setup
• ID-NET™ embedded high speed connectivity
- Manual Postal Sorting
- Postal Sorting
- Multimedia and Flats
- Induction Lines
- Order Fullfillment
- Reverse Logistics
- Static Scan
|937400024||MATRIX-450 800-030 5MP GIGE|