The STUB-E is a decoded ultra-compact high performance 2D embedded barcode scan module with RS232, UART, or USB interface.
Measuring just 21.3 x 41.1 x 34.2 mm the STUB-E reader is specifically designed for limited space barcode applications in medical devices, lab instrumentation and small form factor kiosks. The STUB-E has an exceptional high-speed sensor which enables image capture at a full 60 frames per second. The embedded barcode reader has great motion tolerance and a steady white illumination which provides excellent barcode reading even inside a closed device.
The scanner features an outstanding depth-of-field reading, a large field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and excellent performance on decoding poorly printed bar codes and bar codes displayed on mobile devices and computer screens. The visual good read green spot further enhances the user experience and ease of use of the STUB-E embedded barcode reader.
The STUB-E can read all 1D and 2D bar codes. The reader was further designed to provide easy integration into OEM machines.
- Extremely Compact size for limited space application
- Ease of use and ease of integration
- Highly visible center cross hair with four corner dots aiming system
- Steady white illumination
- Snappy reading performance with high motion tolerance
- Excellent reading of 1D or 2D barcodes on print or displayed on mobile device or computer screens
- Low power consumption
- ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback
- RS232, USB, and UART interfaces available
|STUB-E Scan Module with RS232 Interface||STUB-E01|
|STUB-E Scan Module with USB Interface||STUB-E02|
|STUB-E Scan Module with UART Interface||STUB-E03|