The DSE0420 OEM embedded barcode scanner is a decoded ultra-compact high performance 2D imager
engine. It features an exceptional high-speed sensor which enables image capture at a full 60 frames per second, delivering outstanding motion tolerance. Meanwhile, the steady white illumination is pleasant to the user’s eyes. The DSE0420 embedded OEM barcode scanner features an outstanding depth-of-field reading, a nominal field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and excellent performance on decoding poorly printed bar codes and bar codes displayed on mobile devices and computer screens. Optional features include a beeper and/or Datalogic’s patented good read ‘Green Spot’ for visual confirmation of a good label read.
The embedded DSE0420 scanner includes Datalogic’s high-performance decoder which can read all common 1D and 2D bar codes. It can be installed into the device as a whole scan module (mounted by a metal bracket), or separately for application environments that have very limited space at the front end. And with the use of remote management software, customers can manage the firmware of the scan module remotely.
- Scan engine can be installed with the decoder board as one module or separately
- Compact size is able to fit into space constrained application environments
- Highly visible center cross with four corner dots aiming system
- Steady white illumination
- Snappy reading performance with high motion tolerance
- Excellent reading of 1D or 2D codes on print or displayed on mobile device or computer screens
- Low power consumption enables longer battery life
- Datalogic’s ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback (Optional)
|DSE0420 Scan Engine||DSE0420|
|DSE0420 Demo Kit with Scan Engine, trigger and interface board||DSE0420-D|
|DSE0420 Scan Module including RJ45 USB interface, beeper, enclosure||DSE0420-DTC0E|